Riesling Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
- Rauchkase: Germany is the original home to the Riesling grape, making it a must to include a fine German cheese in this assortment. Rauchkase is aged for 30 days, then gently smoked using a technique that dates back to early times. Inside its polished, edible brown rind, Rauchkase has a creamy, buttery, smoky flavor that ranges from mild to piquant. (8 oz)
- Comte Black Label Reserve: Matured to perfection, this cheese has been produced since the reign of Charlemagne, when there were no separate entities named France and Switzerland. Contributing to Comt_'s unique flavor, morning and evening milkings are mingled before the cheese making process. The wheels are aged for a full year, resulting in a sweet and nutty masterpiece. (8 oz)
- Crotonese: An aged sheep's milk product from Crotone, this cheese is one of southern Italy's signature cheeses. Firm in texture with a slightly tangy, lemony flavor, this cheese is best served with the meal; either before as an hors d'oeuvre, or after as part of a dessert course. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap_s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.