Scary Cheese Assortment
Is it a trick or a treat? This depends on who you present it to. A definite treat for the adventurous cheese connoisseur, but a trick to the timid. Each cheese in the assortment offers an unusual color and a bold, unique flavor.
- Huntsman: Huntsman is the marriage of two delicious British classics, Double Gloucester and Blue Stilton, brought together through a complex layering process. Sharp Double Gloucester gives way to a blue cheese finish. (8 oz)
- Cheddar with Thai Curry: While it might sound like an unusual combination, the sharp English cheddar easily carries the savory, spicy flavor of the curry. The spices used are coriander, turmeric, salt, allspice, ginger, fenugreek, garlic, pepper, cumin, and bay leaves. (8 oz)
- Basiron Pesto: Green cheese?! Basiron is a creamy-tasting, gouda-style Dutch cheese jazzed up with pesto. Perfectly balanced and extremely addictive! (8 oz)
- Extra TRIPLE Aged Gouda: Aged for a full five years, this gouda is both intense and complex. Like a fine wine, maturity has been generous to this gouda, lending it nuances other cheeses only dream of. A beguiling array of flavors tease the taste buds and leave you wanting more of this very special item. (8 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: This range of crackers was designed by cheese gurus and is a perfect complement for every cheese. (5.3 oz)
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully in