Trio of Canadian Cheeses in Gift Box
Canada has a robust dairy industry with direct links to both English and French culture. Our Canadian cheeses are of superb quality, thanks in part to strict government regulations, but also to a deep-rooted devotion to detail passed down from generation to generation. This dedication to quality shines through in the cheeses that comprise our trio, each described in detail below:
- Black Diamond Grand Reserve Cheddar: Aged over 24 months, this cheese has won numerous international awards. It offers an exquisite, deep flavor with a smooth yet crumbly texture. (8 oz)
- Red Leaf Cheddar: All Canadian Cheddars must meet strict government guidelines before they can be labeled "Canadian Cheddar". Our Red Leaf Cheddar is a premium quality example. Aged over 12 months, it has a sharp, nutty flavor with a sweet aftertaste. Perfect for snacking or melting! (8 oz)
- Canadian Chevre: This smooth, spreadable goat cheese has a warm, tangy flavor and is very versatile. Perfectly suited for snacking or cooking, it is also excellent crumbled over your favorite green salad. (11 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Light, crispy crackers that pair perfectly with cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment comes packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.