Ultimate Burger Toppings
Get ready to go gourmet at your next cookout with the Ultimate Burger Toppings! We�ve included our favorite cheeses for melting over char-grilled patties, as well as a range of artisan pickles, bacon, and condiments. Your guests will love building the burger of their dreams with this collection. This assortment includes:
- Tickler Cheddar with Red Onions: This fabulous new cheese builds on the already well known, unique Tickler taste, bringing you the classic combination of cheddar and onions, with a fantastic aroma and fabulous taste. (7.5 oz)
- Bleu d'Auvergne: This blue from southeastern France is creamier than Roquefort, owing to the fact that it is made from cow's milk rather than sheep's milk. . Bleu d'Auvergne is great crumbled on a tossed salad. (7.5 oz)
- Finlandia Swiss: Finlandia's rich and full traditional taste is appreciated by even the most demanding cheese lovers and has won a total of 12 medals at the Cheese World Championships. Valio, Finlandia's manufacturer and the largest dairy in Finland, is one of the most revered cheese producers in the world. (7.5 oz)
- Maple Bourbon Bread and Butter Pickles by Brooklyn Brine Co. : Sweet and tart bite-sized crinkled pickle chips made with caramelized onions, organic NY State Grade B maple syrup, and Finger Lakes Distilling Bourbon Whiskey. Made from fresh organic cucumbers harvested in small seasonal batches. (16 oz)
- French Mustard by Les Trois Petits Cochons: Imported from France, these mustards were hand picked by Les Trois Petits Cochons. Moutarde de Dijon is a smooth mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. (7.1 oz)
- Sir Kensington's Scooping Ketchup: Take your ketchup up a notch! Sir Kensington's Classic Gourmet Scooping Ketchup is a highly-evolved natural variant of the ketchup taste you know. This premium ketchup is perfect for topping kobe beef sliders, homemade french fries, or creating a multi-layered sandwich extravaganza! (11 oz)
- Vermont Maple Cured and Cob Smoked Bacon: This small batch bacon is produced in South Barre, VT, and is brined with Vermont Maple Syrup from the next valley over from the Vermont Smoke and Cure ranch. A moderate amount of salt is added, but only enough to enhance the natural richness of the pork. (12 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.