The Moon Cup
Better for your body. Better for the Earth. Better buy for your money.
A product who's time as come.
Introduced in 2005, Our Moon Cup® is a reusable, bell-shaped receptacle that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Made by a woman for women, The Moon Cup® is FDA-approved and Made in America.
Economical, efficient, comfortable, body and environment-friendly, the reusable Moon Cup® is an attractive alternative to other feminine hygiene products.
The Moon Cup® is identical to our original Keeper® menstrual cup, but it is made of soft, flexible, non-latex, high quality medical-grade silicone. The Moon Cup® is for women/teens, and suggested for those with allergies to latex rubber.
Frees women from dependency on cumbersome, uncomfortable, expensive, paper-based products.
- Can be worn up to 12 hours. The cup may need to be removed and emptied sooner on heavy flow days. You will learn within your first or second cycle just what your personal needs will be.
- Can be worn over night.
- Great for active women/teens. Can be worn while playing extreme sports, exercising, biking riding etc. Ideal for camping, backpacking and traveling.
- Made from the highest quality medical grade silicone to assure flexibility, comfort and durability.
- Collects rather than absorbs
- Free of colors and dyes.
- Has never been associated with TSS (toxic shock syndrome)
- Reusable, body and Eco-friendly
- Features a stem that is long enough for easy insertion and removal.
- Potential life expectancy, if cared for properly, ranges from 2-10 + years.
- The Moon Cup® is designed to sit low in the vagina, so whether you have a high or low cervix it doesn’t matter. The average woman’s vaginal canal is between 3 to 4 inches in length. Our Moon Cup’s body is only 2 ½ inches leaving plenty of room for the Moon Cup® not to touch the cervix even for those women with a lower cervix.
- Designed with the assistance of an OB/GYN.
- Comes in 2 sizes. A for after vaginal birth. B for before a vaginal birth or c-section.
- Join the growing trend worldwide by switching to The Moon Cup ®today!
How does it stay in place? The Moon Cup® works with a combination of the design of the cup and suction that is created when inserted properly. Once in place your vaginal muscles, along with the suction will keep the cup in place.
Simple to use: See our detailed insertion and removal instructions in the photo section.
Easy to care for: While our cups can be boiled, this is not recommended. We use the highest quality medical grade silicone available and the producers of the material highly recommend NOT using high temperatures or harsh chemicals for cleaning or sterilizing. The reason for this is that harsh cleaning and sterilizing methods like those will quickly degrade and weaken ANY material, thus reducing the number of years it will last. Mild soap or vinegar, which is a known natural sterilizer, do the job better, with virtually no damage to the material.