StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express Serial Adapter Card
The adapter card is based on a native single chip design, that allows you to harness the full capability of PCI Express (PCIe) - providing optimum reliability and speed while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional (bridge chip) serial cards.
The RS232 Serial Adapter Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows and Linux (Kernel 2.6.11 to 4.11.x).
Plus, the adapter card includes an optional half-height/low profile bracket that allows the card to be installed in virtually any computer case - making it that much easier to add serial ports to a PCI Express enabled computer, regardless of the size of the computer case.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Two high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460.8 Kbps
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.0a
- Includes half-height/low profile mounting bracket
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
- Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express
- High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 950 UART