Green Earth Frying Pan Set by Ozeri (8", 10", 12"), with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE, PFOA and APEO Free)
Utilizing GREBLON -- an ultra-safe dual ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan Set by Ozeri includes 3 award-winning frying pans that achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and APEO and even lesser known chemicals such as NMP and NEP. The Green Earth Frying Pan Set by Ozeri includes an 8, 10 and 12 inch pan with each pan featuring a honeycomb ceramic cooking surface designed to prevent food bonding. The elevations of the textured cooking surface also create air pockets which distribute heat underneath food to enhance cooking performance. Conventional cookware and other ceramic cookware brands achieve their non-stick performance through a waxy synthetic coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene). At high charring temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and can be harmful to humans. Additionally, traditional pans incorporating PTFE are often manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), a potential carcinogen which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment', and APEOs (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns of poor biodegradability, toxicity to aquatic life, and endocrine disruption in the food chain. With the Green Earth Pan's GREBLON ceramic coating from Germany, even under high temperatures, no harmful toxic substances are ever released into the environment. This is because the Green Earth Pan utilizes an inert, 100% ceramic coating, largely inspired by nature, and applied using a water based Sol Gel Technique that is free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone). Far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces, the Green Earth Pan possesses superior non-stick properties that allow you to sauté, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the oil normally used, and cleaning is always a breeze. Each Green Earth Pan is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without hot spots. Each pan boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. GREBLON ceramic made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Final assembly in China.
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, each Ozeri pan utilizes GREBLON ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE, PFOA, APEO, NMP and NEP Free (absolutely no controversial chemicals).
- Innovative honeycomb textured cooking surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Utilizes a new scratch-resistant dual ceramic coating that is super easy to clean with superior abrasion resistance.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy trace metals or lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals.
- Each pan boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized base for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves.