The Stone Earth All-In-One Sauce Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
Utilizing STONEHENGE -- a stone-derived coating from Germany, the 5 L (5.3 Quart) All-In-One Stone Earth Sauce Pan by Ozeri is the world’s leading cooking pot, delivering non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of APEO and PFOA, and even lesser known chemicals such as NMP and NEP. Conventional sauce pans and pots often achieve their non-stick performance with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), a potential carcinogen which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment', and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns about their poor biodegradability and toxicity in the food chain. According to the EPA, once ingested, PFOA is capable of remaining in people for a very long time, and has been shown to cause developmental and other adverse effects in laboratory animals. Likewise, European studies have shown that APEO may be toxic to aquatic life, and has the potential to act as endocrine disrupters. With the Stone Earth Sauce Pan's stone-derived coating from Germany, even under high temperatures, no such controversial chemicals are ever passed on to you, or released into the environment. This is because the Stone Earth Sauce Pan utilizes an inert coating inspired by nature, and applied using a water based Sol Gel Technique that is free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone) often found in traditional cookware. In addition to being completely free of PFOA, APEO, NMP and NEP, the Stone Earth Sauce Pan is also far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Stone Earth Sauce Pan consistently renders cleaning a breeze. The Stone Earth Sauce Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking with maximum heat retention. It also features a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves. The All-In-One Stone Earth Sauce Pan boasts a heat-resistant silicone-coated handle and side helper handle for safe and comfortable handling, when cooking for larger family sizes. It also includes a tempered glass lid with a steam-release vent and heat-resistant knob. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. STONEHENGE coating made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Sauce pan assembled in China.
- Eco-friendly 5 L (5.3 Quart) sauce pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Multitasking sauce pan features a layered aluminum core that conducts and sustains heat, with a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Equipped with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves, and an always helpful loop side handle for easy handling.
- All-in-one design boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon-coated handle, side helper handle, and a tempered glass lid with a steam-release vent and heat-resistant knob.