Zenith Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri, in Refined Stainless Steel with Fingerprint Resistant Coating
The Zenith Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri is the industry's first ever scale to combine the highest grade SUS304 stainless steel with a finger print resistant coating in an inspiring ultra-thin design. Sleek, elegant and accurate, the Zenith's brushed stainless steel surface curves at its edges, and boasts an integrated weighing platform so that the entire surface of the scale is a single uniform piece, creating the largest weighing area possible. The ultimate companion for your diet and weight goals, the Zenith Digital Kitchen Scale precisely weighs from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs: 10.80 oz (5750 g) in graduations of 0.05 oz or 1 gram. In addition to its avant-garde design, the Zenith by Ozeri features advanced sensor technology to ensure immediate responses for the hurried cook. The Zenith's large high-contrast blue backlit LCD screen provides a wide viewing angle and is easy to read in both low and bright ambient light conditions. The blue backlit LCD displays results in grams, ounces, fluid ounces, millimeters and pounds, and the large Unit button lets you change the unit of measurement with push-button ease. The Zenith's Tare button automatically subtracts the weight of any bowl or container to calculate the net weight of your ingredients. The Zenith's easy-touch buttons provide an audible and tactile click confirmation so you never have to push twice. The Zenith by Ozeri automatically powers off after 2 minutes of inactivity, and ships with 2 Lithium batteries included. Proudly selected by the Dana Farber Cancer Institute for a Harvard Medical School study on the link between weight loss and the prevention of breast cancer, the Zenith Digital Kitchen Scale boasts uncompromising accuracy, stainless steel construction, and a svelte design.
- World's thinnest scale made of the highest grade SUS304 Stainless Steel, with fingerprint resistant coating.
- Equipped with 4 new high-precision sensors that accurately weigh from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs: 10.80 oz (5750 g) in graduations of 0.05 oz or 1 gram.
- Features an easy-touch Unit of measurement button, and an easy-touch Tare button to instantly calculate the net weight of your ingredients.
- Award-winning design includes a large high-contrast blue backlit LCD screen that displays weights in lb, oz, g, fl.oz., and ml.
- Includes 2 Lithium batteries and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). Cleans and stores easily. Satisfaction Guaranteed.