PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)
PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)
PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)
PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)
PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)
PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)
PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)

PB Crave 4-Pack (1 Jar of Each Flavor- 4 Total Jars)

$38.00
$27.97
You save $10.03 (26% off)
OpenSky Savings
26% off MSRP
- $10.03
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
unloveLove it!
86.9k Views 591 Sold 2.9kLoves

PB CRAVE

Everybody loves peanut butter. Or, in the case of Curt Riess, everybody loves PB Crave Premium Peanut Butter.

Curt was raised on traditional peanut butter –and hated it. Everything changed the moment he tried a delicious mix of peanut butter, raspberries and mouthwatering chocolate. In fact, he loved this new twist on an old classic so much, he created his own peanut butter company and after 40 years of avoiding peanut butter he is now eating it nearly every day.

This bundle offers four mouthwatering, natural peanut butter blends—each mixing many of your favorite flavors with premium peanut butter—for a new twist on an old classic.

This peanut butter is artisan-crafted using high-quality ingredients and proven practices. Enjoy the new twisted taste sensation that gives you more of the mouthwatering flavors you crave—without the stuff you don't.

–No hydrogenated oil
–No artificial flavors
–No syrups
–No high-fructose corn syrup
–Gluten and cholesterol free
–Small batches, artisan crafted
–USDA-approved manufacturing
–Fun, delicious and nutritious

Razzle Dazzle (16 oz): A twisted blend of red raspberry, wild honey, cool white chocolate and rich dreamy darkness — this peanut butter offers a magical mix of deliciousness.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (32g), Servings per container 14, Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14g (22%DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18%DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 120mg (5%DV), Total Carbs 11g (4%DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8%), Sugars 6g, Protein 6g. Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.

Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Coca Butter, Palm Oil, Whole Milk, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Honey, Vanilla

Contains: Milk, Peanut, Soy

Cookie Nookie (16 oz): A mouth-watering mix of chocolate chips, cookie dough flavor, wild honey and premium peanut butter — it’s two classics together as one.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (32g), Servings per container 14, Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 15g (23%DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18%DV), Sodium 130mg (5%DV), Total Carbs 9g (3%DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8%), Sugars 5g, Protein 6g. Vitamin A 0%, Iron 4%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.

Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Fruit Palm Oil, Coca Butter, Palm Oil, Whole Milk, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Honey, Vanilla

Contains: Milk, Peanut, Soy

CoCo Bananas (16 oz): A tropical blend of yummy bananas, cocoa and wild honey, this peanut butter adds a taste of island paradise to any kitchen.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (32g), Servings per container 14, Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 15g (23%DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (15%DV), Sodium 140mg (6%DV), Total Carbs 8g (3%DV), Fiber 2g (8%DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 7g. Vitamin A 0%, Iron 4%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.

Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Fruit Palm Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Coca Butter, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Honey, Vanilla

Contains: Peanut, Soy, May contain traces of Milk

Choco Choco (16 oz): A delicious double dose of semi-sweet and rich dark chocolate with premium peanut butter and wild honey — it's decadence and delight in every bite.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (32g), Servings per container 14, Amount Per Serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14g (22%DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18%DV), Sodium 125mg (5%DV), Total Carbs 11g (3%DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8%), Sugars 5g, Protein 6g. Vitamin A 0%, Iron 6%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.

Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Fruit Palm Oil, Coca Butter, Coca, Milkfat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Honey, Vanilla

Contains: Milk, Peanut, Soy

Have a question?
Comment on this product.
Product Tags
×