Homyu Artificial Peony Flowers Silk Bouquet Arrangement Glorious Moral for Home Parties and Weddings Decoration (Milk White)

$99.99
$18.95 - $21.39
You save $78.60 - $81.04 (79% - 81% off)
OpenSky savings
79% - 81% off MSRP
- $78.60 - $81.04
Please select a parent.
Please select a quantity.

Please select an option

90% silk flowers and leaves, 10% plastic stem and steel inside. Total length: 50cm, flower diameter: 10cm, bud diameter: 5cm.
Each bouquet is consisted of 12 stems, 5 flowers, 2 buds, 2 series aquatic parts and 2 series hydrangea bubbles.
The same touching as real fresh peonies with high quality, can be conserved for a long time.
With glorious moral of wealth and passion. Good choice for room table decoration, party decoration and wedding bouquets.
Easy to clean with water and dry cloth.
Weight (lbs.):0.8
Ships To
Cost
Additional Item
Continental United States
$2.99
$2.99
This product usually ships in 8 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.

Customer Reviews