SR113, Created Padparadsha Sapphire, 925 Sterling Silver Ring,
- Stone Type _________________ Smoky Quartz
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 8x6mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 1.5 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 3 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
I'm neither so rich nor snooty that I have to have REAL stones all the time. Our Created Padparadsha Sapphire is molecularly the same as the stuff that comes from the ground, but tons cleaner and with a lot better color. Oh, and it's affordable. If you happen to want a matching pair that's real, and of similar quality, I can get 'em for you, but it'll run at least $3-4,000 extra. 'Nuff said.
Oh, you ask, just what IS Padparadsha Sapphire? Well, it's basically a bright Orange Sapphire from the mining district of Padparadsha, India. It's essentially played out now, but 20 years ago, it was producing bright orange Sapphire with the most amazing play of red and yellow fire. Alas, no more. We do have a source, though, for a Created Sapphire with the same awesome color attributes, and for a ton less money.
Good for the office, for the evening, or just because. This ring just looks great!
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.