SR114, Mozambique Garnet, 925 Sterling Silver Ring,
- Stone Type _________________ Mozambique Garnet
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 12x10mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 7 ct
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 2.8 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
We've got the most heart stopping, beautiful Mozambique Garnets in the world (in our humble opinion), and you could have one too! Garnets from this area of the world have exceptional clarity and color.
I really, really, really hate muddy prune-juice-colored garbage that's passed off as nice garnets. Yuck! I just won't do it. Instead, when the Mozambique mines started producing, I focused on their material, and love every one of them. Yes, they cost a tad more, but golly, are they worth it. (actually, in this size, they cost a lot more -- it's a scarcity thing; stones this size this good are pretty rare.)
At SylvaRocks, all of our Sterling Silver is made with a highly tarnish resistant silver. Good for the office, for the evening, or just because. This ring just looks great!