R360, Created Padparadsha Sapphire, Gold Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Created Padparadsha Sapphire
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 11x9mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 4.5 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 10k Yellow Gold
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 4.8 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
Oh, you ask, just what IS Padparadsha Sapphire? Well, it's basically a bright Orange Sapphire from the mining district of Padparadsha, India. It's essentially played out now, but 20 years ago, it was producing bright orange Sapphire with the most amazing play of red and yellow fire. Alas, no more. We do have a source, though, for a Created Sapphire with the same awesome color attributes, and for a ton less money.
I'm neither so rich nor snooty that I have to have REAL stones all the time. Our Created Padparadsha Sapphire is molecularly the same as the stuff that comes from the ground, but tons cleaner and with a lot better color. Oh, and it's affordable. If you happen to want one that's real, and of similar quality, I can maybe get 'em for you, but it'll run at least $10,000 extra. 'Nuff said.
Fantastic color, incredible cut, perfect clarity -- in plain English, this is simply a very pretty stone, and it's well mounted in this solid gold ring. Gives me goosebumps just to look at it. The stone weighs about 4.5 carats, and measures 11x9mm.
The sides have a nice wide filigree pattern, allowing the stone to stand on it's own merits.
This ring just "feels" good, and look great! It is low domed, and won't hang up in your jeans pockets. It's just simply a pretty, and a comfy ring.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.