SE109, Created Padparadsha Sapphire, 925 Sterling Silver Crown Bezel Leverback Earrings
- Stone Type _________________ Created Padparadsha Sapphire
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 10x8mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 6.5 ct
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
I'm neither so rich nor snooty that I have to have REAL stones all the time. Our Padparadsha CZ looks exactly the same as the stuff that comes from the ground, but tons cleaner and with a lot better color. Oh, and it's affordable. I can't even guess what a real one this size one run, but it'd be in the 5 digits for sure.
Oh, you ask, just what IS Padparadsha Sapphire? Well, it's basically a bright Orange Sapphire from the mining district of Padparadsha, India. It's essentially played out now, but 20 years ago, it was producing Sapphire with the most amazing play of red and yellow fire. Alas, no more. We do have a source, though, for a simulated Sapphire with the same awesome color attributes, and for a ton less money.
It's just better... (and lucky for us, it's a whole lot less expensive!)
Really -- very pretty.
These stones are set into a crown bezel. It shows off the stone well, without weighing your ears down. It's a good stable setting that doesn't set you back a month just to get one.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.