SR057, 12x10mm Created Padparadsha Sapphire , 925 Sterling Silver Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Created Padparadsha Sapphire
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 12x10mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 6 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 3.4 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
A Blazing Orange Created Padparadsha Sapphire with Plenty of Fire. (Created Padparadsha simulates a bright orange sapphire originally mined in Padparadsha, India. It's virtually impossible to find the natural stone any more, and if you ever found one that looks like this one, it'd be worth about $10,000.00.)
Measuring 12x10 mm, it weighs a whopping 6 carats.
The ring itself is a heavy, with a good feel to it and is made of .925 Sterling Silver. The sides have a good wide filigree pattern, and enhances the stone nicely, while at the same time allowing it to stand on it's own merits. It's a good, solid mounting; 3.4 grams, and very sturdy.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.