SR057, London Blue Topaz, 925 Sterling Silver Ring
- Stone Type _________________ London Blue Topaz
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 12x10mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 6 ct
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 3.4 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
Color so deep you could go swimming in it!
London Blue Topaz -- what you get when you expose an ordinary clear topaz to an electron stream at a nuclear facility. It turns into a really butt ugly color, but when you heat it up a tad, the ugly goes away and you're left with the color of the ocean off the Pacific Coast. Just the most awesome blue you ever saw, with just a hint of green to it. I'm just totally in love with them.
8/27/14 Note: Since creating this listing, the mines in Brazil have started to run out of material. The larger stones are getting increasing difficult to obtain, and the miners are raising their prices accordingly. The price you see in this listing reflects the current market, and is only going to go higher, possibly doubling before the year is out. When these stones are gone, they are gone. I'm sorry for the rapid price increase, but I have no control. These stones have, for years now, been the best London Blue Topaz on the market, but with the mines playing out, the larger ones will vanish, but the smaller ones will still be around for awhile -- but they will be going up in price.
A comfortable 6 carats, this is a really nice stone, clean and clear, with tons of bright, sparkly ocean fire. Gives me goosebumps just to look at it, but then, I like London Blue Topaz.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.