SR111, Green Amethyst (Prasiolite), 925 Sterling Silver Ladies Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Green Amethyst (Prasiolite)
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 8x6mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 1.5 ct
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 2.2 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
Green Amethyst is one of the most interesting stones we carry. I'll be honest with you. It took me awhile to warm up to them, but once I wrapped my head around the idea, I really like them. I mean really -- Amethyst is PURPLE, yes? Well it turns out that are small pockets of light sage green quartz, also known as Prasiolite. There's simply not enough around to be marketable, but someone started monkeying around with regular Amethyst, and managed to turn it into this cool green color.
What's so cool about it is it's neutrality. It won't argue or fight with much of anything you wear. It's a complimentary color, which means it goes with anything, not trying to take center stage. It's just a nice addition to your collection, one that you can wear anytime you want with anything you want. And that's pretty hard to beat. Oh yeah -- it's pretty, too.
This is good, solid, everyday ring -- the mounting has a strong structure and is well built. At SylvaRocks, all of our Sterling Silver is a highly tarnish resistant silver
The nicest thing about this particular mounting is it's low domed effect. It's a ring you can wear all the time -- stick your hands in your jeans pockets and not get hungup, etc. Just plain comfortable.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.