SR300, Mozambique Garnet, 925 Sterling Silver Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Mozambique Garnet
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 8x6mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 1.5 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 2.5 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
Bold red color that only a natural Garnet from Mozambique can give you.
This stone is a Bright Red Garnet, mined in Mozambique, Africa. I hand pick every one of my Garnets, looking for good color (I hate prune juice looking stones), good clarity, and a medium darkness.
I prefer light to be able to get in, bounce around a little, pop right out and zap you with color. If they get too dark, they just don't have "life". Of course, if YOU prefer a darker stone, I'll get one for you -- no extra cost. I know I'm not the last word on what's pretty -- you are!
At 1.5 carats, this is a pretty stone, bright and clear. This ring is sort of an everyday kind of ring. Sitting low to the finger, it's not going to get in your way. Good for the office, for the evening, or just because.
This ring just looks great!