SR361, Mozambique Garnet, 925 Sterling Silver Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Mozambique Garnet
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 11x9mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 4.5 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 4.4 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
We've got the most heart stopping, beautiful Mozambique Garnets in the world (in our humble opinion), and you could have one on your hand soon! Garnets from this area of the world have exceptional clarity and color. I really, really, really hate muddy prune-juice-colored garbage that's passed off as nice garnets. Yuck! I just won't do it. Instead, when the Mozambique mines started producing, I focused on their material, and love every one of them. Yes, they cost a tad more, but golly, are they worth it.
In plain English, this is simply a very pretty stone, and it's well mounted in this Sterling Silver ring. Gives me goosebumps just to look at it.
We also use a special alloy in our sterling silver that is tarnish resistant, so your ring will be beautiful AND hassle-free for a long time to come.
This ring is simple enough for everyday wear, yet pretty enough to wear out in the evening.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.