SR361, Natural Manchurian Peridot, 925 Sterling Silver Ladies Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Peridot
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 11x9mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 4.5 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 4.4 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
I Hate Peridot! (Great sales pitch, eh?)
Well, I'm an August Baby, and I got stuck with Apple Green, when I'd just as soon have, hmmm, Blue Zircon -- matches my baby blues...
Anyway, the point is, I won't buy Peridot unless it's killer Peridot. I won't buy the stuff that has brown tinges to it, and I don't buy the stuff that looks all yellowy. (I wonder if I can use yellowy in a scrabble game? :-) Oh, and I won't buy the stuff that's all full of carbon or those flat lily pad thingies.
It'd better be a good, clean, solid green, or I don't carry it. 'Nuff said.
This is a well built ring with strong prongs. The stone weighs 4.5 carats, and measures 11x9 mm. Good for the office, for the evening, or just because. This ring just looks great!
In plain English, this is simply a very pretty stone, and it's well mounted in this Sterling Silver ring. Gives me goosebumps just to look at it.
We also use a special alloy in our sterling silver that is tarnish resistant, so your ring will be beautiful AND hassle-free for a long time to come.
This ring is simple enough for everyday wear, yet pretty enough to wear out in the evening.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.