SR365, Aquamarine, 925 Sterling Silver Ladies Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Aquamarine
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 8x6mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 1.5 ct
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 5.3 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
Aquamarine really does seem to have captured the lucid blue of the oceans and according to old stories originated in the treasure chest of fabulous mermaids, and has been regarded as the sailors' lucky stone. Its name is derived from the Latin 'aqua' (water) and 'mare' (sea). It is said that its strengths are developed to their best advantage when it is placed in water which is bathed in sunlight. However, it is surely better still to wear aquamarine, since according to the old traditions, this promises a happy marriage and is said to bring the woman who wears it joy and wealth into the bargain.
Just to be clear on this -- this is a natural, mined Aquamarine.
LOVE the beaded design-- it really catches the eye! It is simple enough for everyday wear, yet pretty enough to wear out in the evening.
This ring is a perfect example- and now we have it here in .925 Sterling Silver. We use a special alloy in our sterling silver that is tarnish resistant, so your ring will be beautiful AND hassle-free for a long time to come.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.