SR366, Swiss Blue CZ, 925 Sterling Silver Ring,
- Stone Type _________________ Swiss Blue CZ
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 9x7mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 2.3 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 5.3 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
You may have noticed that the price of Swiss Blue Topaz has gone up a lot over the last couple of years. We noticed as well and started looking around for a viable, more affordable alternative. (We will always sell the Topaz for those that want it and can afford it, of course.)
Swiss Blue CZ's are what we found. The exact same Swiss Blue color, the deep blue color of a clear winter sky at noon, the intensely cold shade of Alaskan Glaciers in the middle of summer -- there was really nothing like it, until now.
As added bonus, you get the sparkle and fire of Cubic Zirconia. And there is NOTHING that sparkles and shines like a CZ.
Swiss Blue color, CZ Fire, great price, great service after the sale -- what's not to like?It's a nice addition to your collection, one that you can wear anytime you want with anything you want. And that's pretty hard to beat.
Single filigree band that comfortably sits on your finger. It is simple enough for everyday wear, yet pretty enough to wear out in the evening.
Please notice the thickness of the silver in this mounting. These are substantial, without being weighty. I like my stones well protected, and I assume you do too! At SylvaRocks, this is the way we make our jewelry. We don't skimp on metal, and our stones are always hand picked.
This ring just looks great!