SR368, Green Amethyst, 925 Sterling Silver Men's Ring
- Stone Type _________________ London
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 8x6mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 1.5 cts
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 8.4 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
Green Amethyst is one of the most interesting stones we carry. I'll be honest with you. It took me awhile to warm up to them, but once I wrapped my head around the idea, I really like them. I mean really -- Amethyst is PURPLE, yes? Well it turns out that are small pockets of light sage green quartz, also known as Prasiolite. There's simply not enough around to be marketable, but someone started monkeying around with regular Amethyst, and managed to turn it into this cool green color.
What's so cool about it is it's neutrality. It won't argue or fight with much of anything you wear. It's a complimentary color, which means it goes with anything, not trying to take center stage. It's just a nice addition to your collection, one that you can wear anytime you want with anything you want. And that's pretty hard to beat. Oh yeah -- it's pretty, too.
This ring is a nice design; with a strong, heavy nugget pattern that is sure to catch compliments.
This is a rugged design, something he's NOT going to mess up. The high dome structure shows off the stone beautifully without being bulky.
This is a great everyday ring.