SR371, 9x7mm Mercury Mist Topaz, 925 Sterling Silver Ring
- Stone Type _________________ Mercury Mist Topaz
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 9x7mm
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 2.3 ct
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Approximate Metal Weight _____ 3.2 grams
- Ring Size __________________ Size selectable during checkout
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanship
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guarantee
The cut on this stone is the checkerboard cut, which works better with the Mercury Mist Topazes than any other cut. This stone picks up and throws light even when there's virtually no light to be thrown. Cherry and I were at a dimly lit restaurant a while back (our once a week splurge...), and you should have seen this thing sparkle -- it was a sight to see!
A Mercury Mist Topaz is really an incredible stone. Like all of the Fire topazes, it starts out in life as a natural, mined stone, but is enhanced with a treatment of Titanium, which I explain at length elsewhere. What's cool about this stone is the range of pastel iridescence. Icey blue's, cool green's, and splashs of gold and silver, with the occasional pink.
A really cool color, there's nothing really like it.
This is good, solid, everyday ring -- the mounting has a strong structure and is well built. At SylvaRocks, all of our Sterling Silver is a highly tarnish resistant silver
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 7 business days and should be delivered in 15 business days.
Returns not accepted. Custom products cannot be returned.