8-16 Digital Electronic Pulse Massager
FDA Class II cleared dual-channel massager stimulates tense, sore
muscles using 8 different massage modes. It is pocket-sized and easily
fits in the palm of your hand. Pick the setting you prefer and adjust
the intensity to the desired strength and let the device go to work
Recharge the internal lithium battery to keep it powered up.
Features and Functions:
- State of the Art digital control massager powered by built in rechargeable lithium battery.
- Ancient Chinese therapeutic methods (tuina, acupuncture, guasha, body building, etc.) and modern technologies combined (human body simulation technology, bionic technology, bio-electricity technology and microcomputer intelligent control technology.)
- Animated display on backlit LCD screen: massage mode, intensity, treatment time, battery charging time and battery level indicator.
- Dual Channels.
- 4 pieces of self adhesive conductive reusable pads can be used at the same time and replaceable self-adhesive conductive gel pads, not necessary to use any cream and gel together.
- Dual power sources: Built in rechargeable lithium battery connects to wall unit or computer USB port.
- Rechargeable lithium battery, which can hold charge up to 10 hours of continuous use.
- 20 levels of strength adjustable by increasing or decreasing steadily.
- 8 programmed massage modes with customized intensities.
- Easily adjustable settings, including program auto mode & pause (central button).
- Built in timer from 10 to 60 minutes. Default timer: 20 minutes. When time is due, it automatically shuts off.
- Pocket size, portable and convenient.
- Effective and safe, simply follow operation instruction booklet and placement points chart.
Before you use the device:
- Unit may need to be charged before first use.
- Make sure your skin is free from any dirt, oil or lotions before use.
- Before applying the pads, put a few drops of tap water on your fingers and rub them on both pads. This will help the pads maintain their adhesiveness.
FDA Class II Cleared OTC Medical DeviceStore the unit in a cool, dry place until next use.
The kit includes: 4 pieces of gel pads, 2 sets electrode wires, 1 device, 1 operating manual, 1 acupuncture placement point manual, 1 usb charger, 1 wall unit charger.