Ultra Plush Weighted Blanket for Anxiety, PTSD, Insomnia, Autism
About the Product:
- Approximately: 46" x 70"
- Ultra Plush
- Made in 3-5 business days
- Ships from IL with USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days)
- Therapeutic Weighted Blankets provides premium-grade weighted blanket that fits your body and your needs. It provides the natural power of deep pressure touch to mimic the hugging feeling. A weighted blanket molds to your body like a warm hug. The pressure also helps relax the nervous system. It’s a safe and effective non-drug therapy for sleep and relaxation naturally.
These blankets have helped individuals with a variety of neurological disorders such as:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory processing disorder (SPD)
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD, PDD-NOS)
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Insomnia and other sleeping disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Dental Anxiety
- Chemo Anxiety
- Cancer Anxiety
Our weighted blankets are handmade, and we use a variety of fabrics and style that you can choose from.
We use 100% non-toxic, commercial grade poly pellets to weigh our blankets. Our blankets are quilted in squares to distribute the weight evenly across the blankets with a layer of batting in the middle of the blanket. Our blanket weights range from 2lbs to 30lbs, depending on the customer’s height and weight for that person.
We offer children blankets, individual, twin, queen, and king size blankets for you to choose from.
Our weighted blankets are handmade and sewn in Tinley Park, IL.
If you have any questions about our process, please feel free to contact us.
To determine the correct size of the blanket, measure the owner of the blanket from neck to toe and round up to the next size blanket. This will insure that more weight is distributed on the user rather than the bed around them.
We recommend using the following formula: Take 10% of their body weight plus add one to two pounds.
Example: If you weighed 140lbs, you would want a 15 or 16lb blanket.
If you weigh 146lbs, you would round up to 150lbs. Take 10% of your body weight and add one to two pounds. (16-17lb blanket)
A: Delicate setting in cold water. Line dry is best, but tumble dry low can be used.
Therapeutic Weighted Blankets One Year Limited Warranty
1) This limited warranty begins the day that your weighted blanket is received by the customer for a period of one calendar years from the date of purchase.
2) This limited warranty covers blankets that have lost poly pellets due to the failure of seam stitching. We will not cover lost or stolen blankets; we will not cover shredded or cut blankets.
3) If a blanket is determined to be missing poly pellets due to the failure of seam stitching, we will replace the original weight of the poly pellets and restitch the seam. We will not make a new blanket for the customer. We will not replace the weighted blanket or refund the purchase price for a blanket. This limited warranty is only related to the weighted blanket purchased by the customer. All other claims are null and void.
4) The limited one-year warranty does not cover the cost of returning the blanket for repair, however, Therapeutic Weighted Blankets will bear the cost of returning any blanket repaired due only to a failure of the seam stitching that results in the loss of poly pellets.
5) Our limited warranty covers the Therapeutic Weighted Blankets purchase at our home office in Tinley Park, IL. All blanket warranties will be fulfilled in Tinley Park, IL
6) The Therapeutic Weighted Blanket warranty does not cover shipping costs, these costs are assumed by the purchaser. Please submit a pre-shipping label in the box with your blanket that we will be repairing so that we can ship it back to you after we repair the blanket.
7) All limited warranties for Therapeutic Weighted Blankets are limited to our products only and are only related to the product purchased. They do not cover any other weighted blanket product.
Customer satisfaction is our goal, if there is a problem, please email us immediately at [email protected] on the day you receive your blanket. We will process a refund within 2 days of the return with the receipt of your blanket included.
We cannot accept returned blanket hat are soiled or that have been used. The item must be in unused and in new condition, and returned in original packaging within 3 days of receipt of your order. Upon receipt of your return in unused condition we will issue a full refund minus a 10% restocking fee via your original payment method, minus the shipping cost. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us.
We inspect all returns and if the product is damaged, soiled or has animal hair on it we will contact you about the return and supply pictures if needed. If the blanket is not clean we will not accept the return and send the blanket back to you.
There are no exceptions for the 3 day return policy, this is a custom product and we will not accept any returns after 3 days
Blankets that have been washed will be mailed back to the recipient because we do not accept laundered returns.
Clearance items are NON RETURNABLE