200 Solar-Powered Outdoor LED String Lights- White or Multi-Colored
LITEUP by Touch Of ECO are outdoor solar LED string lights that will add light to any home or landscape without the need of long power cords or an increased electricity bill. The included remote solar panel is all that is needed to power the 200 LEDs for up to eight hours each night.
These weatherproof solar powered string lights measure over 60 feet long with 3.5 feet lead length and LED spacing of 3.94"inches. The lights are perfect for your patio, gardens, courtyards or any other place/occasion in need of energy efficient ,environmental friendly elegant lighting. Each LITEUP has a built in day/night sensor that automatically turns the LEDs on each night and off to charge during the day.
- White or multi-colored string lights
- Solar-powered LED string lights help you decorate for the holidays or any occassion while saving power and money
- 200 LED lights
- Run Time: Approximately eight hours when fully charged
- High-efficiency solar panel with built-in light sensor
- Power Source: Sunlight
- 68’ long string of lights
- String Spacing: 3.5’ foot lead
- 3.94” spacing between LEDs
- Settings: Steady On and Flashing
- Pre-installed rechargeable 1.2V AA 500MAH NI-MH battery
- Includes solar panel and grounding stake