Rabaran Double Pearl Tribal Earrings
These Double Pearl Earrings have a rare simplicity that will instantly attract you...
The name Rabaran comes from the Rabari tribe that exists for more than a thousand years in the deserts and plains of western India... The female members of the tribe are called Rabarans who are often found roaming with their male companions, known as the Rabaris... The Rabarans are always wearing these vibrantly embroidered clothes and unique silver jewelry that is very very charming and has a global appeal to it... No wonder many designers are inspired by their nomadic lifestyle and jewelry, so much so that many have tried to recreate the designs like this one...
You will love these unusual Pearl Earrings that are so versatile that it can be worn on many occasions from your office party to the cocktail party of your friend's wedding reception and it will make you look refreshingly different from rest of the crowd..!
- Settings are in Sterling Silver 925 with 18 kt Gold Plating.
- Larger Pearl is Mother of Pearl 12 mm.
- Smaller pearl is Genuine Freshwater Pearl 7/8 mm round.
- The double pearls earrings where the small stud pearl is in the front of the ear and the larger pearl is the post and peeks from behind the earlobes.
- Great for yourself and for gift giving.
- They are shipped in a Gift Pouch.
packing & handling