Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush
The first time you wash your face with the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush will feel like the first time you’ve ever truly washed your face! OK, so maybe that’s a slight exaggeration, but if you haven’t tried it yet, it’s time for an upgrade! What feels like a year’s worth of dirt and debris will be gently but thoroughly buffed away, leaving nothing but smooth, soft, glowing skin behind. This dual-speed handheld spin brush works with your favorite cleanser and one of three interchangeable brush heads to customize the perfect routine for your skin type. Pair the lowest speed with the Daily Cleansing Facial Brush Head for a gentle surface cleanse, or use the Exfoliating Brush Head with the highest speed to slough off dead skin cells and reveal a radiant complexion. There’s something for those with sensitive skin as well – the Silicone Facial Brush head has soft bristles to massage skin clean rather than buff or scrub. Get ready to glow!
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizers
- 3 interchangeable brush heads are included: Daily Cleansing, Exfoliating to be used once a week, and Silicone for sensitive skin, plus hard protective case for storage and travel
- Cordless; Operates on 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Available in Sky Blue, Pucker-up Pink, and Not Your Mother’s Purple
How to Use:
Remove eye makeup with makeup remover or wipe. Attach your desired brush head to the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush base. Dampen your skin with water and apply cleanser or exfoliator directly to your skin or to the brush head. (Note: Avoid using exfoliators with large, jagged particles such as nuts or shells with Ultimate Skin Spa.) Hold the device so the brush head is flush against your skin, then press the On/Off button to select your desired mode. Gently glide the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush over your skin’s surface in a circular motion, careful not to apply too much force to the brush head as this may cause irritation to your skin.
Caring for the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush:
Rinse your brush head thoroughly after each use. If it is discolored from makeup or debris, clean with warm, soapy water and allow to dry. Clean the base and handle once a week with a slightly damp cloth. Replace brush heads every 2-3 months.