5Ports Quick Charge QC3.0 Type C Travel Wall Fast Charger Dock EU
5Ports Quick Charge QC3.0 Type C Travel Wall Fast Charger Dock
- Input:AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output:USB*6 5V-8A(MAX)
- QC3.0 Output:3.5V-6.5V-3.0A
- How to Use the 5 port USB Home Charger
- Use the power cord to connect the charger with an active wall outlet
- Plug your digital devices to the USB outlet of the charger with correct cable
- Plug your USB device(s) into any USB charging port. Note: Plug a Quick Charge 3.0 device into the QC 3.0 USB Charging Port for optimal charging efficiency.Be sure to use the device's
- Sync & Charge USB charging cable
- Trouble shooting
- Which charging port should I use to charge my devices?
- There is no need to decide which port to use since our patent design will allow each charging port to charge any devices at full speed.
- My MP3 or Nokia devices only allows a max or 800mAh or even 500mAh, will it harm my devices?
- So long as you are using this charger to charge your 5V devices, the charger will supply a max of 3A to each port, and therefore no harm for your devices.
- What might be the reason if this charger is not charging my devices?
- Please first check whether the charger is connected with a active wall outlet, and then try to be sure that
- you are charging a 5V and less then 3A devices, this charger unit can��t be used for higher voltage or current
- Use your original cable or MFi cable for your apple devices charging.
- Keep the charger in dry places, if it gets wet wipe it dry immediately 3 Indoor use only 4 Don��t use the charger if it becomes damaged
- 1X 5 port USB fast home