Adjustable Temperature Electric Welding Kit Portable Tips Solder Repair Tool 60W
EU Plug 220V 60W Adjustable Electric Temperature Welder Iron Kit with 5pcs Portable Tips Welding Repair Tool 7 in 1
- Complete kit: this kit comes with soldering iron, 5 pcs of soldering tips, 6unids soldering tool, welding sucker (distillation pump), welding tube, antistatic tweezers, iron bracket and cloth bag.
Fast heat: using the high quality ceramic heater, heat quickly (2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200 ~ 450 Celsius (392 ~ 842Fahrenheit).
- Easy to use: do not need soldering station, just plug and play. Soft grip handle designed as maximum comfortable can reduce the page. 6pcs Interchangeable tips
From broad chisel to super-fine for a variety of different projects.
Easy to store: Tool transport tool is convenient for storing small tools and easy to carry. The item is ideal for electrical repair, DIY home and wood
Energy saving and ecological: use the latest energy saving technology, ultra high energy efficiency radio. The actual power consumption of 60 W of welding
The iron is about 16 W, more energy saving and environmental protection.
- Type: 7 in 1 iron set welder
- Material: iron
- Quantity: 1 Units
- Color of the item: as shown
- Power: 60 W
- Working voltage: 220 V
- Adjustable temperature Range: 200 ~ 450 Celsius (392 ~ 842 Fahrenheit)
How to weld:
- 1. Clean the parts to join.
- 2. Clean soldering iron tip and "tin" all pointed faces with a solder coating.
- 3. Heat parts, no welding, to join.
- 4. Apply the solder of the flow core to the heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat until the solder melts and flows freely.
- 1. During use, it can be placed on the iron support or keep it flat on the work surface (to make the metal parts of iron welder have good ventilation and heat dissipation effect). Please do not hang the welding tips and put the tips when heating, otherwise there is a risk of burning plastic handle dissolved.
- 2. Please do not adjust the iron temperature to 450 Celsius for a long time, the excessive temperature will accelerate the oxidation of the iron, then it will be difficult to be a soldering iron.
- 3. Please use a sponge to clean it clean after use, and re-Tin to ensure it can be easily tinned in the welding tips.
- 4. When the welding iron is not used temporarily, the soldering iron temperature should be set to 200 Celsius, if you are not using soldering iron for The power supply should be turned off.
- 1 * soldering iron, EU plug
5 * soldering tips
6 * welding tools
1 * welding pig (desoldering pump)
1 * tube welding
1 * antistatic clips
1 * support