8 Oz-Moroccan Ghassoul Clay Skin & Hair Mask
Here are the five benefits of using a face mask:
- Refines skin pores: Face mask can help you to get clearer skin and more refined pores. It deep cleanses the pores and clears the pores of dead skin cells, metabolic wastes and the oily substances that can clog them.
- Increases hydration: Face mask can also bring moisture and hydration to dry and dehydrated skin types. The water from the mask penetrates deep into the skin epidermis to soften the skin and enhance its elasticity. When the skin is hydrated and well moisturized, it becomes easy to apply proper makeup. Also it gives a more plump and youthful appearance to the skin.
- Diminishes fine lines: Regular use of face masks can reduce the signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots and so on. Also you will get to enjoy a softer and smoother skin texture.
- Gives even skin tone: Face masks are also designed to diminish hyper-pigmentation and give you more even skin tone and texture. It also promotes the sweat gland secretion so as to increase the oxygen content of the skin.
- Firmer skin: Loose skin can make your look older than your age. The problem of loose skin can be easily solved with regular use of face masks. There are certain types of face masks that help to enhance collagen production and fight off free radical damage which will gradually result in firmer, tighter, fresher looking skin
ADDITIONALLY - it is a great hair mask. Either apply the paste directly or mix with your favorite shampoo to give a deep clean and scalp treatment.
HOW TO USE
After your spa, bath or shower while your skin is still moist and warm, apply a thin layer of Zakia's Atlas Mountain Clay Mask over your face and body.
- Add the clay into a bowl - a few tablespoons for a facial; more as required for hair and body
- Add water and mix to make a thin smooth paste. Unlike other clays our Ghassoul will be silky smooth to the touch when mixed.
- Apply it smoothly on your face. This may be done with your fingers, a butter knife or a brush. As the mask starts to dry you will feel the tingling as the mask works to remove impurities and dead skin cells.
- Do not leave the mask to the point it is completely dry on your skin. The simple reason is it is more difficult to remove. Leave until almost dry and then rinse with warm water. You don't need to use soap.
- When your skin is cleaned, apply Argan Oil as the clay will initially absorb moisture from the skin along with any impurities.
- Your skin will be silky smooth, toned and radiant.
External Use Only
Keep out of reach children. Avoid contact with eyes. In the unlikely event that a skin irritation, rash or allergy arise from using this product or eye contact occurs and irritation persists after thoroughly rinsing the effected area we recommend you consult your physician for further advice.
250 gr pot PET with PET cover