8 Oz-Moroccan Black Soap Kessa Kit - Argan
- Tired of dry, itchy, patchy, aging skin? Moroccan Black Soap is your savior.
- Luxuriously soft soap for silky, smooth skin ; 100% pure, natural and traditional
- Traditional Exfoliating Glove
- Perfect for using with Zakia's Moroccan Black Soap
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals
- Dry or oily skin helps remove black heads, impurities etc.
Moroccan Black Soap: 250ml - is a wondrous body treatment. It is rich in minerals helping clean and detoxify your skin while leaving an extraordinary smooth and silky finish. The soap is a 100% natural plant product. Based on an olive oil pulp this soap is extremely rich in vitamin E. It cleanses the skin by removing dead cells and toxins leaving the skin soft and silky to the touch. Thanks to this high content of vitamin E, it helps to revitalize the skin, acting against dryness, dehydration and aging skin. This soap lathers modestly and you will love the richness of its texture. For wonderfully rich and full lather we have provided a convenient loofah. The soap is suitable for all skin types and particularly enjoyable for dry and mature skin. Enjoy what Moroccan women have known for centuries...Beldi Black Soap is the secret to clean, healthy, radiant skin.
Moroccan Black Soap - Olive Oil, Olives Macerated, Aqua, Argan Spinosa Kernel Oil, Potassium Hydroxyde
Moroccan Black Soap - Make sure your bath or shower is hot and as steamy as possible. It is important for your skin to be already warm, moist and humid for best results. Apply to your face and body in small circular movements. Leave the soap for between five and ten minutes so that the Black Soap may assist in unclogging your skin's pores and starting the cleansing process. You will feel fresh and alive with a glowing complexion. Rinse thoroughly.
Suitable for all skin types. Use daily and exfoliate once weekly.
No Parabans, No slicon, No mineral oils, No animal testing
External Use Only - Keep out of reach children. Avoid contact with eyes. In the unlikely event that a skin irritation, rash or allergy arise from using this product or eye contact occurs and irritation persists after thoroughly rinsing the effected area we recommend you consult your physician for further advice.
Kessa Exofoliating Glove
Premier quality Moroccan Exfoliating Glove - "Kessa". The traditional and natural key to healthy, radiant skin. The perfect grade for perfectly sculpted skin.
- Directions for use: Best used with Zakia's "Beldi" Black Soap. Rinse thoroughly after washing so that your skin is as warm and moist as possible. Scrub in "back and forth" motions to remove toxins and impurities. You will notice all the dead skin peel off leaving a clean under layer of skin. Rinse thoroughly and enjoy truly silky smooth skin. Apply treatment once or twice weekly for best results.
- Ingredients: Rayon
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Skin type: All Skin Types